- The role of interleukin-17A in the pathogenesis of kidney diseases
- The intriguing role of soluble urokinase receptor in inflammatory diseases
- Secukinumab : IL-17A inhibition to treat psoriatic arthritis
- Mechanisms and consequences of carbamoylation.
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker
- Glycation of nail proteins: from basic biochemical findings to a representative marker for diabetic glycation-associated target organ damage
- Complement C3 and its polymorphism: biological and clinical consequences
- Vitamin D binding protein: a multifunctional protein of clinical importance