- A phase II trial of stereotactic body radiotherapy with concurrent anti-PD1 treatment in metastatic melanoma : evaluation of clinical and immunologic response
- JAK3 as an emerging target for topical treatment of inflammatory skin diseases
- The many faces of IL-17 in inflammatory skin diseases
- Characterization of the in vivo immune network of IDO, tryptophan metabolism, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 in circulating immune cells in melanoma
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma : an early marker of resistance to immune control?
- The biology of hyperpigmentation syndromes
- miR-145 overexpression suppresses the migration and invasion of metastatic melanoma cells
The effect of CD8+tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes on sentinel lymph node immune status
2013) JOURNAL DER DEUTSCHEN DERMATOLOGISCHEN GESELLSCHAFT. 11(suppl. 7). p.17-18 Mark(