- The many faces of IL-17 in inflammatory skin diseases
- Characterization of the in vivo immune network of IDO, tryptophan metabolism, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 in circulating immune cells in melanoma
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- The biology of hyperpigmentation syndromes
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma: an early marker of resistance to immune control?
- Identification of miR-145 as a key regulator of the pigmentary process
- miR-145 overexpression suppresses the migration and invasion of metastatic melanoma cells
The effect of CD8+tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes on sentinel lymph node immune status
2013) JOURNAL DER DEUTSCHEN DERMATOLOGISCHEN GESELLSCHAFT. 11(suppl. 7). p.17-18 Mark(
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase, a new prognostic marker in sentinel lymph nodes of melanoma patients