- Is high-impact sports participation associated with bowlegs in adolescent boys?
- Vastus medialis obliquus atrophy does it exist in Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome?
- Is hip muscle weakness a predisposing factor for patellofemoral pain in female novice runners?: a prospective study
- Does bracing influence brain activity during knee movement: an fMRI study
- Intrinsic gait-related risk factors for Achilles tendinopathy in novice runners: a prospective study
- Does soccer participation lead to genu varum?
- Gait-related intrinsic risk factors for patellofemoral pain in novice recreational runners
- Revalidatie van de knie na een meniscustransplantatie
- The influence of menstrual cycle on ankle proprioception
- A prospective study on gait-related intrinsic risk factors for patellofemoral pain
A prospective study on knee proprioception after meniscal allograft transplantation
2007) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 17(3). p.223-229 Mark(
- Relationship between hip strength and frontal plane posture of the knee during a forward lunge