- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- The presence of fructosamine in human aortic valves is associated with valve stiffness.
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D in patients with cognitive decline
- Haptoglobin phenotype and Parkinson disease risk
- Urinary myeloid IgA Fc alpha receptor (CD89) and transglutaminase-2 as new biomarkers for active IgA nephropathy and henoch-Schönlein purpura nephritis
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Faecal leukocyte esterase activity is an alternative biomarker in inflammatory bowel disease
- Diagnosis and monitoring of IgA nephropathy: the role of biomarkers as an alternative to renal biopsy
- Glycated nail proteins as a new biomarker in management of the South Kivu Congolese diabetics
- Letter to the editor: The underestimated role of the lipid-bound character of vitamin D binding protein