- The role of interleukin-17A in the pathogenesis of kidney diseases
- The intriguing role of soluble urokinase receptor in inflammatory diseases
- Mechanisms and consequences of carbamoylation.
- Secukinumab : IL-17A inhibition to treat psoriatic arthritis
- Biomarkers of disease activity in vitiligo : a systematic review
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- Why treatments do(n't) work in vitiligo : an autoinflammatory perspective
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker
- Glycation of nail proteins: from basic biochemical findings to a representative marker for diabetic glycation-associated target organ damage