- The role of the vascular and structural response to activity in the development of Achilles tendinopathy : a prospective study
Is Achilles tendon blood flow related to foot pronation?
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(12). p.1970-1977 Mark(
- Arguments for an increasing differentiation towards fibrocartilaginous components in midportion Achilles tendinopathy
- Does adding heavy load eccentric training to rehabilitation of patients with unilateral subacromial impingement result in better outcome?: a randomized, clinical trial
- What predicts functional outcome after treatment for patellofemoral pain?
- Electromyographic analysis of an eccentric calf muscle exercise in persons with and without Achilles tendinopathy
- Muscle-tendon tissue properties in the hypermobility type of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Blood flow of the achilles tendon during military training
- Risk factors for patellar tendinopathy in competitve volleyball players
- Blood flow of the Achilles tendon during military training