Multiple objective heuristic for ring loading and logical wavelength assignment in OCH-SPRings
2002) International Federation for Information Processing. 76. p.133-142 Mark(
- Capacity vs. availability trade-offs in mesh-restorable WDM networks.
- Long-term planning of optical networks
- Architecture and design of optical channel protected ring networks.
- Quantifying the benefits of selective wavelength regeneration in ultra long-haul WDM networks
- Cost boundaries for economical OXCs.
- Tools for the design of Meshed WDM networks using Optical Cross-Connects.
- Planning of survivable WDM transport networks based on interconnected optical channel protected rings
- Cost and availability comparison of WDM mesh and ring network architectures.
- Network design tools for the optical layer and their value for operators and suppliers