- Work organization and mental health problems in PhD students
- Human mimicry in personnel selection: Does being a chameleon influence employment interview outcomes?
- How Innovation Experts See the World: Understanding and Mapping Mental Models of Innovation
When the fire dies : perceived success and support for innovation shape the motivating potential of innovative work behavior
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 25(4). p.512-524 Mark(
- Generatieverschillen op de werkvloer: 'What people believe is true is frequently wrong'
- Nonverbal behavior in assessment centers : Towards new research methodology
- How are we doing after 30 years? A meta-analytic review of the antecedents and outcomes of feedback-seeking behavior
- Home nurses turnover intentions: the impact of informal supervisory feedback and self-efficacy
- Fear of being exposed: the trait-relatedness of the impostor phenomenon and its relevance in the work context
Keep the fire burning: reciprocal gains of basic need satisfaction, intrinsic motivation and innovative work behaviour
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(4). p.491-504 Mark(