- Work organization and mental health problems in PhD students
- How Innovation Experts See the World: Understanding and Mapping Mental Models of Innovation
- Generatieverschillen op de werkvloer: 'What people believe is true is frequently wrong'
- How are we doing after 30 years? A meta-analytic review of the antecedents and outcomes of feedback-seeking behavior
- Fear of being exposed: the trait-relatedness of the impostor phenomenon and its relevance in the work context
- Home nurses turnover intentions: the impact of informal supervisory feedback and self-efficacy
- When idols look into the future: fair treatment modulates the affective forecasting error in talent show candidates
Keep the fire burning: reciprocal gains of basic need satisfaction, intrinsic motivation and innovative work behaviour
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(4). p.491-504 Mark(
- Systematic reflection: implications for learning from failures and successes
- The move to business schools: how Is I/O psychology holding up in Europe?