- How are we doing after 30 years? A meta-analytic review of the antecedents and outcomes of feedback-seeking behavior
- Systematic reflection: implications for learning from failures and successes
- The move to business schools: how Is I/O psychology holding up in Europe?
- Does career timing of challenging job assignments influence the relationship with in-role job performance?
- Een kritische kijk op onderzoeks- en publicatieontwikkelingen in de arbeids- en organisatiepsychologie
- Response rates in organizational science, 1995-2008: a meta-analytic review and guidelines for survey researchers
- The mediating role of feedback acceptance in the relationship between feedback and attitudinal and performance outcomes
Reflection as a strategy to enhance task performance after feedback
2009) Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. 110(1). p.23-35 Mark(
- Supervisor-subordinate relationship quality as a moderator in the relationship between procedural justice and feedback reactions in performance appraisal
- Keeping up with the joneses: A field study of the relationships among upward, lateral, and downward comparisons and pay level satisfaction