- Human mimicry in personnel selection: Does being a chameleon influence employment interview outcomes?
- Nonverbal behavior in assessment centers : Towards new research methodology
- How are we doing after 30 years? A meta-analytic review of the antecedents and outcomes of feedback-seeking behavior
- The importance of nonverbal behaviour in assessment: A test of a new research methodology
- Systematic reflection: implications for learning from failures and successes
- The move to business schools: how Is I/O psychology holding up in Europe?
- Does career timing of challenging job assignments influence the relationship with in-role job performance?
- Een kritische kijk op onderzoeks- en publicatieontwikkelingen in de arbeids- en organisatiepsychologie
- Response rates in organizational science, 1995-2008: a meta-analytic review and guidelines for survey researchers
Reflection as a strategy to enhance task performance after feedback
2009) Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. 110(1). p.23-35 Mark(