- Developing pre-service history teachers' PCK : an introductory training on inquiry-based learning
- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
CSCL and vocational education : a bond worthy of investigation?
2017) Making a Difference: Prioritizing Equity and Access in CSCL . 2. p.557-560 Mark(
- History teachers’ knowledge of inquiry methods : an analysis of cognitive processes used during a historical inquiry
- Four key challenges to the design of blended learning : a systematic literature review
- How do students deal with 2 different scripts for a collaborative inquiry scientific reasoning task
- Towards a differentiated and domain-specific view of educational technology : an exploratory study of history teachers’ technology use
- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
- Preparing pre-service history teachers for organizing inquiry-based learning : the effects of an introductory training program
- Professional learning in education : challenges for teacher educators, teachers and student teachers.