- Interactions Between Obsessional Symptoms and Interpersonal Dynamics: An Empirical Single Case Study.
- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal dynamics: an empirical single case study
- The Ghent Psychotherapy Study (GPS) on the differential efficacy of supportive-expressive and cognitive behavioral interventions in dependent and self-critical depressive patients : study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- Complex trauma and (therapeutic) relationships : A single-case study.
- A systematic single case study of dissociative identity disorder: memory integration without working with alters?
- A metasynthesis of published case studies through Lacan's L-schema: transference in perversion
- Theoretical pluralism in psychoanalytic case studies
- A single case perspective on change processes in a patient with dissociative identity disorder
- Reliability in psychiatric diagnosis with the DSM: old wine in new barrels
Psychoanalytic single case studies of children and adolescents: characterisation with the 'inventory of basic information in single cases'
2014) PRAXIS DER KINDERPSYCHOLOGIE UND KINDERPSYCHIATRIE. 63(4). p.308-321 Mark(