- The modern neuroscience approach to chronic spinal pain: preliminary results from a large randomized controlled trial of a new physiotherapy approach
- Sagittal whole-body postural balance: the missing link between sagittal spinopelvic alignment and coronal plane trunk asymmetry?
- Associations between brain morphological findings and pain measures in chronic spinal pain: preliminary baseline results of a randomized controlled trial
- Factors associated with low back pain before pubertal peak growth
- Multivariable modeling of factors associated with spinal pain in young adolescence
Kinesiophobia and maladaptive coping strategies prevent improvements in pain catastrophizing following pain neuroscience education in fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome : pooled results from 2 randomized controlled trials
2016) Abstracts from IFOMPT 2016 conference, 4-8 July 2016, Glasgow, UK. In MANUAL THERAPY 25. p.e135-e136 Mark(
- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
- The Modern Neuroscience Approach to Chronic Spinal Pain: preliminary results from a large randomized controlled trial of a new physiotherapy approach
- Lack of evidence for central sensitization in nonspecific, non-traumatic neck pain
- Lack of evidence for central sensitization in idiopathic, non-traumatic neck pain: a systematic review