- The modern neuroscience approach to chronic spinal pain: preliminary results from a large randomized controlled trial of a new physiotherapy approach
- Factors associated with low back pain before pubertal peak growth
- Associations between brain morphological findings and pain measures in chronic spinal pain: preliminary baseline results of a randomized controlled trial
- Multivariable modeling of factors associated with spinal pain in young adolescence
- Sagittal whole-body postural balance: the missing link between sagittal spinopelvic alignment and coronal plane trunk asymmetry?
Kinesiophobia and maladaptive coping strategies prevent improvements in pain catastrophizing following pain neuroscience education in fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome : pooled results from 2 randomized controlled trials
2016) Abstracts from IFOMPT 2016 conference, 4-8 July 2016, Glasgow, UK. In MANUAL THERAPY 25. p.e135-e136 Mark(
- Structural and functional brain abnormalities in chronic lowback pain: a systematic review
- Structural and functional brain abnormalities in chronic low back pain: a systematic review
- Lack of evidence for central sensitization in nonspecific, non-traumatic neck pain
- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?