- Occurence of transparent exopolymer particles (TEP): case-study in re-use plant for drinking water
- Transparent exopolymer particle removal in different drinking water production centers
Performance and greenhouse gas emissions from an industrial nitrogen removal plant: trade-off between water and air quality?
2011) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 76(1). p.159-162 Mark(
- Floc-based sequential partial nitritation and anammox at full scale with contrasting N(2)O emissions
- Contrastive N2O emissions from partial nitritation and anammox at an industrial WWTP
- A retrofitted activated-sludge plant with sequential nitritation and anammox obtains dischargeable effluent
- Virus removal by biogenic cerium