- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor: which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- Biceps Disorder Rehabilitation for the Athlete
- Asymptomatic elite young tennis players show lateral and ventral growth plate alterations of proximal humerus on MRI
- The effects of rigid scapular taping on acromio-humeral distance in healthy shoulders: an observational study
- Eccentric and isometric shoulder rotator cuff strength testing using a hand-held dynamometer: reference values for overhead athletes
- Scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation exercises measured with surface and fine wire EMG: A comparative study between patients with subacromial impingement syndrome and healthy controls.
- Modifying the shoulder joint position during shrugging and retraction exercises alters the activation of the medial scapular muscles
- Upper Quadrant Field Tests and Isokinetic Upper Limb Strength in Overhead Athletes
- Superficial and deep scapulothoracic muscle electromyographic activity during elevation exercises in the scapular plane
- Clinical outcomes of a scapular-focused treatment in patients with subacromial pain syndrome: a systematic review
- Instruction and feedback for conscious contraction of the abdominal muscles increases the scapular muscles activation during shoulder exercises
- Consensus for physiotherapy for shoulder pain
- Analysis of scapular muscle EMG activity in patients with idiopathic neck pain: a systematic review
Evidence for the use of ischemic compression and dry needling in the management of trigger points of the upper trapezius in patients with neck pain: a systematic review
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION. 94(7). p.573-583 Mark(
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions