- Biceps disorder rehabilitation for the athlete : a continuum of moderate- to high-load exercises
- The influence of induced shoulder muscle pain on rotator cuff and scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation of the arm
- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor : which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- Scapular muscle activity in a variety of plyometric exercises
- Inter-rater reliability of real-time ultrasound to measure acromiohumeral distance
- Asymptomatic elite young tennis players show lateral and ventral growth plate alterations of proximal humerus on MRI
- The effects of rigid scapular taping on acromio-humeral distance in healthy shoulders: an observational study
- Eccentric and isometric shoulder rotator cuff strength testing using a hand-held dynamometer: reference values for overhead athletes
- Evidence-based rehabilitation of athletes with glenohumeral instability
Comparing Trigger Point Dry Needling and Manual Pressure Technique for the Management of Myofascial Neck/Shoulder Pain: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
2016) Journal of manupilative and physiological therapeutics. 40(1). p.11-20 Mark(