- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
- The relevance of scapular dysfunction in neck pain: a brief commentary
- Shoulder muscle activation levels during four closed kinetic chain exercises with and without Redcord slings
- Kinetic chain influences on upper and lower trapezius muscle activation during eight variations of a scapular retraction exercise in overhead athletes
Effect of ischemic compression on trigger points in the neck and shoulder muscles in office workers: a cohort study
2013) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 36(8). p.482-489 Mark(
- Conscious correction of scapular orientation in overhead athletes performing selected shoulder rehabilitation exercises: the effect on trapezius muscle activation measured by surface electromyography
- Scapular muscle rehabilitation exercises in overhead athletes with impingement symptoms: effect of a 6-week training program on muscle recruitment and functional outcome
The influence of dry needling of the trapezius muscle on muscle blood flow and oxygenation
2012) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 35(9). p.685-691 Mark(
- Changes in microcirculation of the trapezius muscle during a prolonged computer task
- Trapezius muscle timing during selected shoulder rehabilitation exercises
- The influence of breathing type, expiration and cervical posture on the performance of the cranio-cervical flexion test in healthy subjects
Reliability and normative database of the zebris cervical range-of-motion system in healthy controls with preliminary validation in a group of patients with neck pain
2007) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 30(6). p.450-455 Mark(
- Differences in isometric neck muscle strength between healthy controls and women with chronic neck pain: The use of a reliable measurement
- Isokinetic scapular muscle performance in overhead athletes with and without impingement symptoms
- Scapular muscle recruitment patterns: Trapezius muscle latency with and without impingement symptoms
- Does taping influence electromyographic muscle activity in the scapular rotators in healthy shoulders?
- Rol van de scapulaire functie in het ontstaan en de behandeling van impingement van de schouder
- Scapular muscle recruitment pattern: electromyographic response of the trapezius muscle to sudden shoulder movement before and after a fatiguing exercise
Which factors predict outcome in the treatment program of anterior knee pain?
2002) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 12(1). p.40-46 Mark(
- Test-retest reproducibility of concentric strength values for shoulder girdle protraction and retraction using the Biodex isokinetic dynamometer.
- Differences in electromyographic activity in the multifidus muscle and the iliocostalis lumborum between healthy subjects and patients with sub-acute and chronic low back pain.
- Sportrevalidatie anno 2001: een update
The effects of three different training modalities on the cross-sectional area of the paravertebral muscles.
2001) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 11(6). p.335-341 Mark(
- Intra-operator and inter-operator reliability of surface electromyography in the clinical evaluation of back muscles.
- Reference data for 4-and 5-year-old children on the balance master: Values and clinical feasibility.
- Spierreëducatie op basis van het functioneel EMG
- Lumbale spierdisfunctie
- Het gebruik van taping in de behandeling van scapulaire instabiliteit