- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
- The relevance of scapular dysfunction in neck pain: a brief commentary
- Shoulder muscle activation levels during four closed kinetic chain exercises with and without Redcord slings
- Kinetic chain influences on upper and lower trapezius muscle activation during eight variations of a scapular retraction exercise in overhead athletes
- Conscious correction of scapular orientation in overhead athletes performing selected shoulder rehabilitation exercises: the effect on trapezius muscle activation measured by surface electromyography
Effect of ischemic compression on trigger points in the neck and shoulder muscles in office workers: a cohort study
2013) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 36(8). p.482-489 Mark(
- Scapular muscle rehabilitation exercises in overhead athletes with impingement symptoms: effect of a 6-week training program on muscle recruitment and functional outcome
- Changes in microcirculation of the trapezius muscle during a prolonged computer task
The influence of dry needling of the trapezius muscle on muscle blood flow and oxygenation
2012) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 35(9). p.685-691 Mark(
- Trapezius muscle timing during selected shoulder rehabilitation exercises
- The influence of breathing type, expiration and cervical posture on the performance of the cranio-cervical flexion test in healthy subjects
Reliability and normative database of the zebris cervical range-of-motion system in healthy controls with preliminary validation in a group of patients with neck pain
2007) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 30(6). p.450-455 Mark(
- Differences in isometric neck muscle strength between healthy controls and women with chronic neck pain: The use of a reliable measurement
- Isokinetic scapular muscle performance in overhead athletes with and without impingement symptoms
- Scapular muscle recruitment patterns: Trapezius muscle latency with and without impingement symptoms
- Does taping influence electromyographic muscle activity in the scapular rotators in healthy shoulders?
- Rol van de scapulaire functie in het ontstaan en de behandeling van impingement van de schouder
- Scapular muscle recruitment pattern: electromyographic response of the trapezius muscle to sudden shoulder movement before and after a fatiguing exercise
- Differences in electromyographic activity in the multifidus muscle and the iliocostalis lumborum between healthy subjects and patients with sub-acute and chronic low back pain.
- Sportrevalidatie anno 2001: een update
Which factors predict outcome in the treatment program of anterior knee pain?
2002) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 12(1). p.40-46 Mark(
- Test-retest reproducibility of concentric strength values for shoulder girdle protraction and retraction using the Biodex isokinetic dynamometer.
- Reference data for 4-and 5-year-old children on the balance master: Values and clinical feasibility.
The effects of three different training modalities on the cross-sectional area of the paravertebral muscles.
2001) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 11(6). p.335-341 Mark(
- Intra-operator and inter-operator reliability of surface electromyography in the clinical evaluation of back muscles.
- Spierreëducatie op basis van het functioneel EMG
- Lumbale spierdisfunctie
- Het gebruik van taping in de behandeling van scapulaire instabiliteit