- The influence of breathing type, expiration and cervical posture on the performance of the cranio-cervical flexion test in healthy subjects
Reliability and normative database of the zebris cervical range-of-motion system in healthy controls with preliminary validation in a group of patients with neck pain
2007) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 30(6). p.450-455 Mark(
- Differences in isometric neck muscle strength between healthy controls and women with chronic neck pain: The use of a reliable measurement
- Isokinetic scapular muscle performance in overhead athletes with and without impingement symptoms
- Scapular muscle recruitment patterns: Trapezius muscle latency with and without impingement symptoms
- Does taping influence electromyographic muscle activity in the scapular rotators in healthy shoulders?
- Rol van de scapulaire functie in het ontstaan en de behandeling van impingement van de schouder
- Scapular muscle recruitment pattern: electromyographic response of the trapezius muscle to sudden shoulder movement before and after a fatiguing exercise
- Differences in electromyographic activity in the multifidus muscle and the iliocostalis lumborum between healthy subjects and patients with sub-acute and chronic low back pain.
- Sportrevalidatie anno 2001: een update