- The influence of breathing type, expiration and cervical posture on the performance of the cranio-cervical flexion test in healthy subjects
Reliability and normative database of the zebris cervical range-of-motion system in healthy controls with preliminary validation in a group of patients with neck pain
2007) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 30(6). p.450-455 Mark(
- Differences in isometric neck muscle strength between healthy controls and women with chronic neck pain: The use of a reliable measurement
- Isokinetic scapular muscle performance in overhead athletes with and without impingement symptoms
- Scapular muscle recruitment patterns: Trapezius muscle latency with and without impingement symptoms
- Rol van de scapulaire functie in het ontstaan en de behandeling van impingement van de schouder
Which factors predict outcome in the treatment program of anterior knee pain?
2002) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 12(1). p.40-46 Mark(
- Test-retest reproducibility of concentric strength values for shoulder girdle protraction and retraction using the Biodex isokinetic dynamometer.
- Does taping influence electromyographic muscle activity in the scapular rotators in healthy shoulders?
- Scapular muscle recruitment pattern: electromyographic response of the trapezius muscle to sudden shoulder movement before and after a fatiguing exercise