- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor: which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
- Superficial and deep scapulothoracic muscle electromyographic activity during elevation exercises in the scapular plane
- Scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation exercises measured with surface and fine wire EMG: A comparative study between patients with subacromial impingement syndrome and healthy controls.
- Modifying the shoulder joint position during shrugging and retraction exercises alters the activation of the medial scapular muscles
- Analysis of scapular muscle EMG activity in patients with idiopathic neck pain: a systematic review
Evidence for the use of ischemic compression and dry needling in the management of trigger points of the upper trapezius in patients with neck pain: a systematic review
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION. 94(7). p.573-583 Mark(
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
- The relevance of scapular dysfunction in neck pain: a brief commentary
- Rehabilitation of scapular dyskinesis: from the office worker to the elite overhead athlete
- Scapulothoracic muscle activity and recruitment timing in patients with shoulder impingement symptoms and glenohumeral instability: a systematic review