- The influence of induced shoulder muscle pain on rotator cuff and scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation of the arm
- Serratus anterior or pectoralis minor : which muscle has the upper hand during protraction exercises?
Comparing Trigger Point Dry Needling and Manual Pressure Technique for the Management of Myofascial Neck/Shoulder Pain: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
2016) Journal of manupilative and physiological therapeutics. 40(1). p.11-20 Mark(
- Superficial and deep scapulothoracic muscle electromyographic activity during elevation exercises in the scapular plane
- Are chronic neck pain, scapular dyskinesis and altered scapulothoracic muscle activity interrelated? : a case-control study with surface and fine-wire EMG
- Modifying the shoulder joint position during shrugging and retraction exercises alters the activation of the medial scapular muscles
- Scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation exercises measured with surface and fine wire EMG : a comparative study between patients with subacromial impingement syndrome and healthy controls
- Analysis of scapular muscle EMG activity in patients with idiopathic neck pain: a systematic review
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
Evidence for the use of ischemic compression and dry needling in the management of trigger points of the upper trapezius in patients with neck pain: a systematic review
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION. 94(7). p.573-583 Mark(