- Validity and reliability of the HeartQol questionnaire in a large sample of stable coronary patients: the EUROASPIRE IV Study of th European Society of Cardiology
Association between psychosocial characteristics of work and presenteeism: a cross-sectional study
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 29(2). p.331-344 Mark(
- Trends in adult body-mass index in 200 countries from 1975 to 2014: a pooled analysis of 1698 population-based measurement studies with 19.2 million participants
- Do psychosocial job resources buffer the relation between physical work demands and coronary events?
- Long working hours and alcohol use: systematic review and meta-analysis of published studies and unpublished individual participant data
- Validity and reliability of the HeartQoL questionnaire based on the EUROASPIRE IV study
- The relation of ambulatory heart rate with all-cause mortality among middle-aged men: a prospective cohort study
- Health behaviours as a mechanism in the prospective relation between workplace reciprocity and absenteeism: a bridge too far?
- Validity and reliability of the HeartQol questionnaire based on the EUROASPIRE IV study
- Long working hours and risk of coronary heart disease and stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis of published and unpublished data for 603 838 individuals