The effect of busyness on survey participation: being too busy or feeling too busy to cooperate?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY. 17(4). p.357-371 Mark(
- Reliability of position generator measures across different occupational lists: a parallel-test experiment
- Underestimating busyness: indications of nonresponse bias due to work–family conflict and time pressure
- Survey participation 'under pressure': do work-family conflict and time squeeze affect contactability of respondents
- De onderschatting van 'work-family conflict': beïnvloedt 'work-family conflict' de contacteerbaarheid van respondenten in surveyonderzoek?
- The effect of work-family conflict on contactability of respondents in surveys: traces of a nonresponse bias