- Metabolic changes in high yielding dairy cows and the consequences on oocyte and embryo quality
- Impact of metabolic and endocrine parameters on ovulation in high yielding dairy cows
- Pancreatic insulin secretion in high-yielding dairy cows: causes and effects
- Effects of beta-OH butyrate on bovine granulosa and theca cell function in vitro
- Typical metabolic changes in high producing dairy cows early post partum and their consequences on oocyte and embryo quality
The in vitro development of bovine oocytes after maturation in negative energy balance associated glucose and β-hydroxybutyrate concentrations in dairy cows
2006) SSR Meeting Omaha July-August 1, 2006, Proceedings. 41. p.80-80 Mark(
- Energy balance and ovarian activity in diary cattle
- Reduced fertility in high producing dairy cows…is the oocyte in danger?
- Effect of non-esterified fatty acids on bovine theca cell steroidogenesis and proliferation in vitro
- Subfertility in high yielding dairy cows: how to bring science into practice?