- Genetically modified crops and small-scale farmers : main opportunities and challenges
- Examining commuting patterns using Floating Car Data and circular statistics : exploring the use of new methods and visualizations to study travel times
- Calculating time-dependent accessibility levels to determine public transport gaps
- Identifying public transport gaps using time-dependent accessibility levels
- Organic agriculture and undernourishment in developing countries: main potentials and challenges
- Drought vulnerability assessment: the case of wheat farmers in Western Iran
Interpreting maps through the eyes of expert and novice users
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 26(10). p.1773-1788 Mark(
- Investigating the effectiveness of an efficient label placement method using eye movement data
- Bitter sweet: how sustainable is bio-ethanol production in Brazil?
- Is 'flood risk management' identical to 'flood disaster management'?