- Genetically modified crops and small-scale farmers: main opportunities and challenges
- Examining commuting patterns using Floating Car Data and circular statistics: exploring the use of new methods and visualizations to study travel times
- Identifying public transport gaps using time-dependent accessibility levels
- Calculating time-dependent accessibility levels to determine public transport gaps
- Organic agriculture and undernourishment in developing countries: main potentials and challenges
- Drought vulnerability assessment: the case of wheat farmers in Western Iran
- Investigating the effectiveness of an efficient label placement method Using eye movement data
Interpreting maps through the eyes of expert and novice users
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 26(10). p.1773-1788 Mark(
- Bitter sweet: how sustainable is bio-ethanol production in Brazil?
- Is 'flood risk management' identical to 'flood disaster management'?