- Examining the validity of the total dwell time of eye fixations to identify landmarks in a building
- Development of an efficient approach of archaeological heritage in the intertidal zone of the Belgian North Sea
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation for an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system
- Building a virtual time machine for the ancient ruins of Jiaohe
- 3D modelling Yar City : application of UAVs for archaeological research
Development of a 3D dynamic flood WebGIS visualisation tool
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SAFETY AND SECURITY ENGINEERING. 6(3). p.560-569 Mark(
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Unlocking heritage data through a flexible data model and geo-application
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?