4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation for an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system
- Examining the validity of the total dwell time of eye fixations to identify landmarks in a building
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?
- Mobile mapping for the 3D-modelling of intertidal zones of beaches
- The demand for hydrographic surveyors in the Benelux
- Google Earth and KML as GIS tools for 3D archaeological models
- Feasibility study of the use of bathymetric surface modelling techniques for intertidal zones of beaches
- Accurate and cost-efficient 3D modelling using motorized hexacopter, helium balloons and photo modelling: a case study
- Helium balloons for 3D modelling: off to a flying start?