4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- Unlocking heritage data through a flexible data model and geo-application
- Examining the validity of the total dwell time of eye fixations to identify landmarks in a building
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation for an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?
- Procedural city model using multi-source parameter estimation
- Mobile mapping for the 3D-modelling of intertidal zones of beaches
- Google Earth and KML as GIS tools for 3D archaeological models
- The demand for hydrographic surveyors in the Benelux