- 8-prenylnaringenin and tamoxifen inhibit the shedding of irradiated epithelial cells and increase the latency period of radiation-induced oral mucositis
INTENSITY-MODULATED RADIOTHERAPY FOR SINONASAL TUMORS: GHENT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL UPDATE
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(2). p.424-432 Mark(
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent and second primary head and neck cancer in previously irradiated territory
- Prevalence of apical periodontitis and associated coronal factors in head and neck irradiated patients.
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for cervical lymph node metastases from unknown primary cancer
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 71(4). p.1158-1166 Mark(
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for prostate cancer: Late morbidity and results on biochemical control
- Monte Carlo modeling of the ModuLeaf miniature MLC for small field dosimetry and quality assurance of the clinical treatment planning system
Positron emission tomography-guided, focal-dose escalation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 68(1). p.126-135 Mark(
- Evaluation of pinpoint properties and central electrode material in clinical beam dosimetry by MC calculations
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) as primary therapy for prostate cancer: The experience of the Ghent University Hospital (GUH).