- The influence of small field sizes, penumbra, spot size and measurement depth on perturbation factors for microionization chambers
- On the calibration process of film dosimetry: OLS inverse regression versus WLS inverse prediction
- Evaluation of pinpoint properties and central electrode material in clinical beam dosimetry by MC calculations
- Monte Carlo modeling of the ModuLeaf miniature MLC for small field dosimetry and quality assurance of the clinical treatment planning system
- Automatic generation of a plan optimization volume for tangential field breast cancer radiation therapy
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
Radiotherapy of prostate cancer with or without intensity modulated beams: A planning comparison.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 47(3). p.639-648 Mark(
- General anatomy based segmentation for intensity modulated radiotherapy of head and neck cancer
- The single-isocenter treatment of head-and-neck cancer: time gain using MLC and automatic set-up.
- Portal imaging in conformal radiotherapy of lung cancer