- Outcome of Arterial Reconstruction and Free-Flap Coverage in Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Long-Term Results
A 15-year experience with combined vascular reconstruction and free flap transfer for limb-salvage
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 38(3). p.338-345 Mark(
- Combined vascular reconstruction and free flap transfer in diabetic arterial disease.
- Revascularization by ingrowth of a free flap: fact or fiction ?
- Single-stage revascularization and free muscle transfer in the treatment of extensive ischemic defects in the lower limbs
- Analysis of severely injured patients admitted to an emergency department
- Treatment of intra-abdominal sepsis and necrotizing pancreatitis by etappenlavage with the aid of a zipper