- Neurocognitive development and behaviour in school-aged children after surgery for univentricular or biventricular congenital heart disease
- Neurodevelopmental outcome after surgery for acyanotic congenital heart disease
- Neurdevelopment and behavior after transcatheter versus surgical closure of secundum type atrial septal defect
- Neurobehavioural functioning in school-aged children with a corrected septal heart defect
- Do parental ratings on cognition reflect neuropsychological outcome in congenital heart disease?
- Intellectual, neuropsychological, and behavioral functioning in children with tetralogy of Fallot
Behavior and self-perception in children with a surgically corrected congenital heart disease
2007) JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL PEDIATRICS. 28(4). p.294-301 Mark(
- Neuropsychological performance in school-aged children with surgically corrected congenital heart disease
- Do parental ratings on cogniton reflect neuropsychological outcome in congenital heart disease?
- Neurocognitive consequences of surgically corrected congenital heart defects: A review