- Vacuum mixing technology to improve the mechanical properties of ultra-high performance concrete
- Pore-related properties of natural hydraulic lime mortars: an experimental study.
- Impact of air entrainment on the microstructure and mechanical performance of high performance mortar
- Influence of air bubbles and silica fume on the packing density of ultra-high performance mixtures
- Influence of nanoparticles in UHPC by intensive (vacuum) mixing studies
- Freeze-thaw resistance of ultra-high performance concrete innormal and severe conditions
- Can vacuum mixing replace heat curing in UHPFRC?
Effect of entrapped and entrained air on the workability and rheology of cementitious materials
2013) Rheology and Processing of Construction Materials, Proceedings. PRO 90. p.179-188 Mark(
- Vacuum mixing: a new way of air content reduction in UHPC
- Influence of cement type and mixing pressure on air content, rheology and mechanical properties of UHPC