- Mechanical and self-healing properties of cementitious materials with pH-responsive semi-synthetic superabsorbent polymers
- Crack mitigation in concrete : superabsorbent polymers as key to success?
- Stability of Pluronic® F127 bismethacrylate hydrogels : reality or utopia?
- Use of methacrylated alginate for self-healing concrete
Bio-based pH-responsive superabsorbent polymers for self-healing cracks in concrete
2016) Service Life of Cement-Based Materials and Structures. RILEM PRO 114. p.177-186 Mark(
- Encapsulated phase-change materials as additives in cementitious materials to promote thermal comfort in concrete constructions
- Role of the surface chemistry of the adsorbent on the initialization step of the water sorption process
- Alginate biopolymers: counteracting the impact of superabsorbent polymers on mortar strength
- Smart superabsorbent polymers for self-sealing and -healing of mortar
- Autogenous healing of cementitious materials promoted by superabsorbent polymers studied by means of X-ray computed microtomography