- Internal curing of cement pastes by superabsorbent polymers studied by means of neutron radiography
- Crack mitigation in concrete : superabsorbent polymers as key to success?
- Reducing the risk of thermal cracking in cementitious materials by means of encapsulated phase-change materials
- Role of the surface chemistry of the adsorbent on the initialization step of the water sorption process
Can superabsorbent polymers mitigate shrinkage in cementitious materials blended with supplementary cementitious mateirals?
2016) Concrete with Supplementary Cementitious Mateirals. RILEM PRO 113. p.21-29 Mark(
- Use of methacrylated alginate for self-healing concrete
- X-ray computed microtomography to study autogenous healing of cementitious materials promoted by superabsorbent polymers
- Self-healing mortar with pH-sensitive superabsorbent polymers : testing of the sealing efficiency by water flow tests
- Chloride penetration in cracked mortar and the influence of autogenous crack healing
- Effect of sample age on the self-healing properties of cementitious mateials with superabsorbent polymers