- Reducing the risk of thermal cracking in cementitious materials by means of encapsulated phase-change materials
- Internal curing of cement pastes by superabsorbent polymers studied by means of neutron radiography
- Crack mitigation in concrete : superabsorbent polymers as key to success?
- Role of the surface chemistry of the adsorbent on the initialization step of the water sorption process
Can superabsorbent polymers mitigate shrinkage in cementitious materials blended with supplementary cementitious mateirals?
2016) Concrete with Supplementary Cementitious Mateirals. RILEM PRO 113. p.21-29 Mark(
- X-ray computed microtomography to study autogenous healing of cementitious materials promoted by superabsorbent polymers
- Use of methacrylated alginate for self-healing concrete
- Encapsulated phase-change materials as additives in cementitious materials to promote thermal comfort in concrete constructions
Bio-based pH-responsive superabsorbent polymers for self-healing cracks in concrete
2016) Service Life of Cement-Based Materials and Structures. RILEM PRO 114. p.177-186 Mark(
- Effect of sample age on the self-healing properties of cementitious mateials with superabsorbent polymers