- Recurrently affected genes in juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia
- E-didactiek: Welke ict-applicaties gebruiken leraren en waarom?
- Economic feasibility of microalgal bacterial floc production for wastewater treatment and biomass valorization: a detailed up-to-date analysis of up-scaled pilot results
- Involving stakeholders in trade agreements
- For those who still doubt about global warming and sea level rise? Update 2, April 11, 2017.
- Exercising Motivations as Predictors of Fitness App Feature Use
Beyond trial-by-trial adaptation : a quantification of the time scale of cognitive control
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(3). p.509-517 Mark(
- Young academics network
- Going the Distance… With a Little Technological Help? Recreational Athletes’ Running Motivations as Predictors of Their Use of Online Fitness Community Features
- Towards the synthesis of analogs of (+)-peloruside A, a natural product with promising biological properties