- The blind horse : Iben Nagel Rasmussen in dialogue with Eugenio Barba
- Digital humanities : an introduction for librarians
- Periodical Studies, Intermediality, and Cinema: Film in The Listener
- When societies crash : a critical analysis of news media's social role in the aftermath of national disasters
- Association between cultural distance and migrant self-rated health
- The (im)materialities of borders
- Exegesis and poetry in medieval Karaite and Rabbanite texts
- Memory unbound: tracing the dynamics of memory studies
- Aanpak van gewelddadige radicalisering
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- Automata, man-machines and embodiment: deflating or inflating Life?
- A Perspective from the Middle East: Governance and the problem of knowledge.
- Regular exercise behaviour and intention and symptoms of anxiety and depression in coronary heart disease patients across Europe : results from the EUROASPIRE III survey
- Dynamic causal modelling of seizure activity in a rat model