- Hugues C. Pernath en Paul Snoek, Soldatenbrieven
- The influence of negative pressure wound therapy on second intention wound healing in the equine distal limb
- The patient participation culture tool for healthcare workers: Development and psychometric validation study.
- Nurses’ competencies in self-management support in chronic care: where are we now? Where do we need to go?
- The influence of nurses’ characteristics on patient participation: A cross-sectional multilevel analysis.
- Barriers, enablers and accelerants for the implementation of innovative patient participation practices in general and mental health services.
- Factors influencing the process of medication (non-)adherence and (non-)persistence in breast cancer patients with adjuvant antihormonal therapy: a qualitative study
- Conceptualisation and measurement of quality of life based on Schalock & Verdugo's model : a cross-disciplinary review of the literature
- Patient-invested contingent self-esteem: instrument validation and survey in nurses providing self-management support
Oxidation during digestion of meat : interactions with the diet and Helicobacter pylori gastritis, and implications on human health
2017) COMPREHENSIVE REVIEWS IN FOOD SCIENCE AND FOOD SAFETY. 16(2). p.214-233 Mark(