- Information and Communication Competences for Students
- Measuring ICT competences in a valid way: a study on the accuracy of ICT self-efficacy
- Auditory support in linguistically diverse classrooms : factors related to bilingual text-to-speech use
- Accuracy and bias of ICT self-efficacy : an empirical study into students’ over- and underestimation of their ICT competences
- Reading and listening progress in segregated primary schools : does ethnic and socioeconomic classroom composition matter?
- De relatie tussen school- klas- en leerlingkenmerken en luistervaardigheden van leerlingen : een systematische review
Understanding the relationship between teachers’ pedagogical beliefs and technology use in education : a systematic review of qualitative evidence
2017) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 65(3). p.555-575 Mark(
What can technology offer to linguistically diverse classrooms? Using multilingual content in a computer-based learning environment for primary education
2017) JOURNAL OF MULTILINGUAL AND MULTICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT. 38(2). p.97-112 Mark(
- Preparing beginning teachers for technology integration in education : ready for take-off?
- Reading comprehension in socially and ethnically segregated classes : the role of teaching quality