- Inhalatiecorticosteroïden in combinatie met formoterol als onderhouds- en aanvalsbehandeling bij mild tot matig persistente astma
- Risk of frailty in elderly with COPD: a population-based study
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and the risk of stroke: the Rotterdam study
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.251-258 Mark(
- Characterization and quantification of innate lymphoid cell subsets in human lung
- De Europese COPD-audit 2011: positie van België in Europa op het vlak van COPD-zorg
Transforming growth factor-β superfamily in obstructive lung diseases: more suspects than TGF-β alone
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 52(6). p.653-662 Mark(
- European symposium on precision medicine in allergy and airways diseases: report of the European Union parliament symposium (October 14, 2015)
- La thermoplastie bronchique dans le traitement de l'asthme sévère de l'adulte
- The effect of cigarette smoke exposure on the development of inflammation in lungs, gut and joints of TNFΔARE mice
- A randomised, double-blind, four-way, crossover trial comparing the 24-h FEV1 profile for once-daily versus twice-daily treatment with olodaterol, a novel long-acting β2-agonist, in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and sudden cardiac death: the Rotterdam study
- A chest physician's guide to mechanisms of sinonasal disease
- Effects of whole body vibration in patients with COPD
- Gait patterns in COPD: the Rotterdam Study
- Airway surface dehydration aggravates cigarette smoke-induced hallmarks of COPD in mice
- Is there still hope for single therapies: how do we set up experimental systems to efficiently test combination therapies?
Role of B cell-activating factor in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 192(6). p.706-718 Mark(
- Role of activin-A in cigarette smoke-induced inflammation and COPD
- Bronchial thermoplasty: a new therapeutic option for the treatment of severe, uncontrolled asthma in adults
- A rare cause of haemoptysis
- Integrated care pathways for airway diseases (AIRWAYS-ICPs)
- Is there a role for macrolides in severe asthma?
- Investigation of 5-HT4 receptors in bronchial hyperresponsiveness in cigarette smoke-exposed mice
- The European Respiratory Society plans its future: the 2013-2018 strategic plan
- Heterogeneity of phenotypes in severe asthmatics: the Belgian Severe Asthma Registry (BSAR)
- The relation of airway obstruction to asthma, chronic rhinosinusitis and age: results from a population survey of adults
- Volatile organic compounds in the breath of cystic fibrosis patients: a pilot phase
- Hand-held fractional exhaled nitric oxide measurements as a non-invasive indicator of systemic inflammation in Crohn's disease
Role of CXCL13 in cigarette smoke-induced lymphoid follicle formation and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2013) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 188(3). p.343-355 Mark(
- The adjuvant-like activity of staphylococcal enterotoxin B in a murine asthma model is independent of IL-1R signaling
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cerebral microbleeds: the Rotterdam study
2013) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 188(7). p.783-788 Mark(
- Spirometric reference values for an East-African population
- Short cigarette smoke exposure facilitates sensitisation and asthma development in mice
- Statins, systemic inflammation and risk of death in COPD: the Rotterdam Study
The role of soluble guanylyl cyclase in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
2013) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 188(7). p.789-799 Mark(
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and lipid core carotid artery plaques in the elderly: the Rotterdam Study
2013) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 187(1). p.58-64 Mark(
- Azithromycin for prevention of exacerbations in severe asthma (AZISAST): a multicentre randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial
- Detection of exacerbations in asthma based on electronic diary data: results from the 1-year prospective BIOAIR study
- Leptin as regulator of pulmonary immune responses: involvement in respiratory diseases
- Contribution of four common pulmonary function tests to diagnosis of patients with respiratory symptoms: a prospective cohort study
- COPD is associated with reduced pulmonary interstitial expression of pentraxin-3
- European position paper on rhinosinusitis and nasal polyps 2012
- EPOS 2012: European position paper on rhinosinusitis and nasal polyps 2012: a summary for otorhinolaryngologists
Targeting interleukin-4 in asthma: lost in translation?
2012) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 47(3). p.261-270 Mark(
- Aclidinium bromide for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Monocyte-derived dendritic cell recruitment and allergic TH2 responses after exposure to diesel particles are CCR2 dependent
- Gebruik van interferon-gamma-'release assays' voor het opsporen van latente tuberculose
MicroRNA expression in induced sputum of smokers and patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2011) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 183(7). p.898-906 Mark(
- Neomacrolides in the treatment of patients with severe asthma and/or bronchiectasis: a retrospective observational study
- Respiratory sensitization: advances in assessing the risk of respiratory inflammation and irritation
- Directing the future of lung health: the European Respiratory Roadmap
- Exacerbation of cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation by Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxin B in mice
- (Ex-)smoking asthma patients in general and specialized Belgian practice
- NLRP3/Caspase-1-independent IL-1β production mediates diesel exhaust particle-induced pulmonary inflammation
- New insights into the immunology of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Gene therapy for allergic diseases
- Tiotropium bromide protects against methacholine, but not against neurokin A-induced bronchoconstriction in patients with Asthma: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study
- The role of ChemR23 in the induction and resolution of cigarette smoke-induced inflammation
- Role of IL-1α and the Nlrp3/caspase-1/IL-1β axis in cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation and COPD
- Mendelian randomization study of interleukin-6 in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Prevalence of atopy, asthma and COPD in an urban and a rural area of an African country
Enhanced deposition of low-molecular-weight hyaluronan in lungs of cigarette smoke-exposed mice
2010) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 42(6). p.753-761 Mark(
- Bronchodilatory effects of aclidinium bromide, a long-acting muscarinic antagonist, in COPD patients
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells in pulmonary lymphoid follicles of patients with COPD
- Reduced expression of pentraxin-3 in the lungs of patients with COPD
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells in pulmonary lymphoid follicles of patients with COPD
- Effect of salmeterol/fluticasone propionate combination on airway hyper-responsiveness in patients with well-controlled asthma
- The impact of concomitant rhinitis on asthma-related quality of life and asthma control
- Pulmonary rehabilitation for interstitial lung disease: response
- Different regulation of cigarette smoke induced inflammation in upper versus lower airways
- Selective accumulation of Langerhans-type dendritic cells in small airways of patients with COPD
- Activity of aclidinium bromide, a new long-acting muscarinic antagonist: a phase I study
- Effects of pulmonary rehabilitation in patients with restrictive lung diseases
- Prioritised research agenda for prevention and control of chronic respiratory diseases
- Cigarette smoke induces PTX3 expression in pulmonary veins of mice in an IL-1 dependent manner
- Hedgehog-interacting protein is a COPD susceptibility gene: the Rotterdam Study
- A new danger in the air: how pulmonary innate immunity copes with man-made airborne xenobiotics
- Diesel exhaust particles stimulate adaptive immunity by acting on pulmonary dendritic cells
- Potential for long-acting muscarinic antagonists in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Mouse models to unravel the role of inhaled pollutants on allergic sensitization and airway inflammation
- GINA en GOLD, een update
- Increased T-regulatory cells in lungs and draining lymph nodes in a murine model of COPD
- The role of interleukin-6 in pulmonary and systemic manifestations in a murine model of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Inflammatory Airways Diseases and Clinical Allergy Assembly contribution to the celebration of 20 years of the ERS
- Different regulation of cigarette smoke induced inflammation in upper versus lower airways: findings from a mouse model
- Between a cough and a wheeze: dendritic cells at the nexus of tobacco smoke-induced allergic airway sensitization
- Prevalence, incidence and lifetime risk for the development of COPD in the elderly . The Rotterdam study
C-reactive protein levels, haplotypes and the risk of incident chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2009) American Journal of Respiratory Critical Care Medicine. 179(5). p.375-382 Mark(
- Effects of ciclesonide and fluticasone on cortisol secretion in patients with persistent asthma
- Comparison of Acute Inflammatory and Chronic Structural Asthma-Like Responses between C57BL/6 and BALB/c Mice
- Role of Lymphotoxin (alpha) in Cigarette Smoke-Induced Inflammation and Lymphoid Neogenesis
- Current and future use of the mannitol bronchial challenge in everyday clinical practice
- Role of tachykinin NK1 receptor in a murine model of cigarette-smoke induced pulmonary inflammation
The Role of Dendritic Cells in the Pathogenesis of COPD: Liaison Officers in the Front Line
2009) COPD-JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 6(4). p.284-290 Mark(
A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha Blockade in Severe Persistent Asthma
2009) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 179(7). p.549-558 Mark(
- CCR7 Modulates Pulmonary and Lymph Node Inflammatory Responses in Cigarette Smoke-Exposed Mice
- Concomittant inhalation of cigarette smoke and aerosolized protein activates airway dendritic cells and induces allergic airway inflammation in a TLR-independent way
- Decreased FOXP3 protein expression in patients with asthma
- A comparison of budesonide/formoterol maintenance and reliever therapy vs conventional best practice in asthma management
Extrapulmonary manifestations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in a mouse model of chronic cigarette smoke exposure
2009) American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 40(6). p.710-716 Mark(
- Bronchodilating effect of combined therapy with ipratropium bromide and ondasetron in patients with COPD
- Behandeling van het maligne pleuramesothelioom.
- The relation between paracetamol use and asthma: a GA²LEN European case-control study
- Chronic inflammation in asthma: a contest of persistence vs resolution
- TNF alpha receptor genotype influences smoking-induced muscle-fibre-type shift and atrophy in mice
- Cigarette smoke enhances Th-2 driven airway inflammation and delays inhalational tolerance
- A case-control study of the relation between plasma selenium and asthma in European populations: a GA(2)LEN project
- Comment on "cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation is TLR4/MyD88 and IL-1R1/MyD88 signaling dependent"
- The effect of the leukotriene receptor antagonist zafirlukast on neurokinin-A-induced bronchoconstriction in patients with asthma. A comparison with leukotriene D-4 induced bronchoconstriction
- De rol van adjuvante chemotherapie bij volledig gereseceerde niet-kleincellige longkanker.
- Cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation, but not airway remodelling, is attenuated in chemokine receptor 5-deficient mice
- Interstitiële longafwijkingen bij reumatoide artritis
- Severe asthma in adults: What are the important questions?
Accumulation of dendritic cells and increased CCL20 levels in the airways of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2007) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 175(10). p.998-1005 Mark(
- Pulmonary dendritic cells: playing ball in the BAL?
Are beta(2)-agonists safe in patients with acute exacerbations of COPD?
2007) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 176(4). p.322-323 Mark(
- Cross-sectional exploration of upper airway status in an asthmatic population
- COPD treatment strategies
- Comment on 'A novel pathway that regulates inflammatory disease in the respiratory tract'
Prolonged inhaled allergen exposure can induce persistent tolerance
2007) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 36(5). p.573-584 Mark(
- Role of the tachykinin NK1 receptor in mediating contraction to 5-hydroxytryptamine and antigen in the mouse trachea
- Chemokine receptor CCR2 but not CCR5 or CCR6 mediates the increase in pulmonary dendritic cells during allergic airway inflammation.
Dendritic cell maturity and obstructive airway disease
2007) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 176(8). p.833-834 Mark(
- Extending the understanding of sensory neuropeptides
Different roles for human lung dendritic cell subsets in pulmonary immune defense mechanisms
2006) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 35(3). p.387-393 Mark(
- Murine TLR4 is implicated in cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation
- Role of apoptosis in the pathogenesis of COPD and pulmonary emphysema
- The role of immune tolerance in asthma pathogenesis
- Animal models of allergen-induced tolerance in asthma: are T-regulatory-1 cells (Tr-1) the solution for T-helper-2 cells (Th-2) in asthma?
- Cigarette smoke exposure facilitates allergic sensitization in mice
- Cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation and emphysema are attenuated in CCR6-deficient mice
- Murine models of COPD
- Role of tumour necrosis factor-alpha receptor p75 in cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation and emphysema
- The triple neurokinin-receptor antagonist CS-003 inhibits neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in patients with asthma
- Elevated MMP-12 protein levels in induced sputum from patients with COPD
- Cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary emphysema in scid-mice. Is the acquired immune system required?
Short-term cigarette smoke exposure enhances allergic airway inflammation in mice
2005) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 172(2). p.168-172 Mark(
- Positioning of glucocorticosteroids in asthma and allergic rhinitis guidelines (versus other therapies)
- De vuurspuwerslong: een bijzondere casus van aspiratiepneumonitis
- Indirect bronchial hyper-responsiveness: the coming of age of a specific group of bronchial challenges
- Time course of cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation in mice
- Oordeel en houding van de huisarts bij chronisch obstructieve longziekten
- Dual tachykinin NK1/NK2 antagonist DNK333 inhibits neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthma patients
- The role of the tachykinin NK1 receptor in airway changes in a mouse model of allergic asthma
- Roken en astma
- The role of neural inflammation in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Tiotropium bromide: a long-acting anticholinergic bronchodilator for the treatment of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Modulatory role of tachykinin NK1 receptor in cholinergic contraction of mouse trachea
- Bronchial hyperresponsiveness: too complex to be useful?
- Indirect airway challenges (vol 21, pg 1050, 2003)
- Effect of inhaled fluticasone on bronchial responsiveness to neurokinin A in asthma.
- Effect of ozone exposure on allergic sensitization and airway inflammation induced by dendritic cells.
- Airway inflammation and tachykinins: prospects for the development of tachykinin receptor antagonists.
- Tachykinin receptor antagonists: potential in airways disease.
- Do measures of bronchial responsiveness add information in diagnosis and monitoring of patients with asthma?
- Allergische aandoeningen
- The role of neuroeffector mechanisms in the pathogenesis of asthma.
- Indirect bronchial hyperresponsiveness in asthma: mechanisms pharmacology and implications for clinical research.
- Potential usefulness of inhibiting neural mechanisms in asthma.
- Neural mechanisms in difficult asthma
- Role of tachykinins in asthma.
- Neural mechanisms in asthma.
- Pro-inflammatory effects of substance P: new perspectives for the treatment of airway diseases?
- New therapeutic developments in COPD
Role of 5-HT1A receptors in the activation of sensory nerves by capsaicin.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A282-A282 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Bijzondere vormen van longembolie.
- Mast cell stabilizing drugs.
- Ambient ozone concentrations induce airway hyperresponsiveness in some rat strains.
- A randomized study comparing vincristine, adriamycin, cyclophosphamide (VAC) to carboplatin, etoposide (CE) in previously untreated small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
- The cellular composition of induced sputum in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Difficult/therapy-resistant asthma - The need for an integrated approach to define clinical phenotypes, evaluate risk factors, understand pathophysiology and find novel therapies.
- Leerboek Longziekten /
Lung antigen presenting cells are an important source of substance P in allergic airway inflammation.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A334-A334 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Pleuravocht: diagnose en therapeutische benadering.
- Role of tachykinins as contractile agonists of human airways in asthma.
- Endogenously produced substance P contributes to lymphocyte proliferation induced by dendritic cells and direct TCR ligation
- Presence of substance P and neurokinin 1 receptors in human sputum macrophages and U-937 cells.
- Tachykinin receptor antagonists.
- Perioperatieve evaluatie en zorg.
Effect of ozone exposure on the pulmonary immune response induced by dendritic cells.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A333-A333 Suppl. S). Mark(
The effects of inhaled fluticasone propionate on metha-choline - And neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthmatics.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A880-A880 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Pijnbestrijding en palliatie.
- Astma bij volwassenen.
- Pre- en postoperatieve evaluatie
- Modulation by 5-HT1A receptors of the 5-HT2 receptor-mediated tachykinin-induced contraction of the rat trachea in vitro.
- The effect of the NK2 tachykinin receptor antagonist SR 48968 (saredutant) on neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthmatics.
- Longkanker: van moleculaire biologie tot gecombineerde behandelingsmodaliteiten.
- Inhalatietherapie voor asthma: ja, maar hoe?
- Regionally different influence of contractile agonists on isolated rat airway segments.
- Serum neuron-specific enolase as a tumor marker in the diagnosis and follow-up of small-cell lung cancer.
- Follow-up van longkanker
- Animal models for studying genetics of asthma
- Respiratoire effecten van ozon.
Role of IFN-gamma in the inhibition of the allergic airway inflammation caused by IL-12.
1997) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 17(6). p.767-771 Mark(
- Role of 5-hydroxytryptamine and mast cells in the tachykinin-induced contraction of rat trachea in vitro.
The effect of ABT-761, a novel 5-lipoxygenase inhibitor, on exercise- and adenosine-induced bronchoconstriction in asthmatic subjects.
1997) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 155(3). p.875-880 Mark(
- Role of the 5-HT receptor in neurogenic inflammation in Fisher 344 rat airways.
Interleukin-12 inhibits antigen-induced airway hyperresponsiveness in mice.
1996) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 153(2). p.535-539 Mark(
- Adenosine receptors involved in the bronchoconstrictor effect of adenosine.
- Value of rigid bronchoscopy and cytodiagnosis of bronchial washings in detecting bronchial carcinoma in the presence of a carcinoma of the upper aerodigestive tract.
The effect of inhaled FK224, a tachykinin NK-1 and NK-2 receptor antagonist, on neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthmatics.
1996) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 153(6). p.1781-1784 Mark(
- Thymoma: het onverwachte recidief
- Clinical studies on the airway effects of sensory neuropeptides
- Second primary lung cancer in Flanders: frequency, clinical presentation, treatment and prognosis
- Actuele trends in de behandeling van het kleincellig bronchuscarcinoom.
- Epidemiologie van longkanker
CHARACTERIZATION OF NEUROGENIC INFLAMMATION IN THE AIRWAYS OF 2 HIGHLY INBRED RAT STRAINS.
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 152(6). p.1796-1804 Mark(
- Inhibition of the allergen induced eosinophil influx in murine airways by EL-12 is not mediated through IFN-gamma
- Correlation beween induced sputum cell counts and lung function in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Bronchuscarcinoom in Vlaanderen.
- GENETIC-CONTROL OF INDIRECT AIRWAY RESPONSIVENESS IN THE RAT.
Characterization of the neurogenic plasma extravasation in the airways
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329(1). p.185-203 Mark(
- Leukotrienes as therapeutic target in asthma.
- Importance of interleukin-4 and interleukin-12 in allergen-induced airway changes in mice.
Tachykinin antagonists and the airways
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329(1). p.205-219 Mark(
THE EFFECT OF A NITRIC-OXIDE SYNTHASE INHIBITOR ON THE MODULATION OF AIRWAY RESPONSIVENESS IN RATS.
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 151(4). p.1165-1169 Mark(
- Mediastinale massa.
Characterization of the adenosine receptors in the airways
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329(1). p.151-160 Mark(
Allergen-induced airway inflammation and bronchial responsiveness in wild-type and interleukin-4-defïcient mice.
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 12(3). p.254-259 Mark(
- Pre- en postoperatieve evaluatie
- Interleukin-12 inhibits allergen induced airway inflammation and hyperresponsiveness in mice
- Factors influencing pulmonary absorption of inhaled drugs
- An in vivo mouse model of allergic airway inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness
- Beeldvorming bij bronchiöctasieën
- Sensory neuropeptides and the human lower airways - present state and future directions.
In-vivo characterization of the tachykinin receptors involved in the direct and indirect bronchoconstrictor effect of tachykinins in 2 inbred rat strains.
1994) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 149(5). p.1160-1166 Mark(
- Tachykinins contract trachea from Fischer 344 rats by interaction with a tachykinin NKi receptor.
- Tachykinin-induced airway plasma protein extravasation in two inbred rat strains
- A role for neutral endopeptidase in asthma ?
- The effect of inhaled FK-224, a NK-1 and NK-2 receptor antagonist, on neurokinin A induced bronchoconstriction in asthmatics
- Mechanisms involved in the contractile effect of NKA in F344 rat trachea
- Thuisbeademing aan het Gentse Universitair Ziekenhuis
- Astma en allergie
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma presenting as multiple cavitating pulmonary nodules.
- De nieuwe TNM-classificatie van het bronchuscarcinoom
- Physiopathologie de l'asthma
- Neuron-Specific enolase as serum marker for malignant melanoma.
- Operabiliteit bij het bronchuscarcinoom
- The rat as experimental model of airway hyperresponsiveness
- Direct and indirect bronchial responsiveness.
- De behandeling van astma tijdens de zwangerschap.
- Sympathomimetics and xanthines
- Mechanisms of adenosine-induced bronchoconstriction: an animal model.
- THE EFFECT OF ZARDAVERINE, AN INHIBITOR OF PHOSPHODIESTERASE ISOENZYME-III AND ISOENZYME-IV, ON ENDOTOXIN-INDUCED AIRWAY CHANGES IN RATS.
- THE IN-VIVO EFFECT OF TACHYKININS ON AIRWAY MAST-CELLS OF THE RAT.
- THE POTENTIAL ROLE OF TUMOR-NECROSIS-FACTOR-ALPHA IN ASTHMA.
- Palliatieve behandeling