MicroRNA profiling reveals a role for microRNA-218-5p in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Influence of chronic azithromycin treatment on the composition of the oropharyngeal microbial community in patients with severe asthma
- Dysregulation of type 2 innate lymphoid cells and TH2 cells impairs pollutant-induced allergic airway responses
- Elevated GDF-15 contributes to pulmonary inflammation upon cigarette smoke exposure
Inhaled treatment of COPD: a Delphi consensus statement
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.793-801 Mark(
- CHRODIS criteria applied to the MASK (MACVIA-ARIA Sentinel NetworK) Good Practice in allergic rhinitis: a SUNFRAIL report
- Alcohol hyper-responsiveness in chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps
Risk of frailty in elderly with COPD : a population-based study
2016) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES A-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND MEDICAL SCIENCES. 71(5). p.689-695 Mark(
- European symposium on precision medicine in allergy and airways diseases: report of the European Union Parliament symposium (October 14, 2015)
- Prof. dr. Marcel Van Der Straeten (12 september 1924-3 december 2015)
- Scaling up strategies of the chronic respiratory disease programme of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (Action Plan B3: Area 5)
- LncRNAs in the context of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) are associated to immune response and metabolism of xenobiotics
- Inhalatiecorticosteroïden in combinatie met formoterol als onderhouds- en aanvalsbehandeling bij mild tot matig persistente astma
Efficacy of tiotropium-olodaterol fixed-dose combination in COPD
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 11. p.3163-3177 Mark(
- ARIA 2016 : care pathways implementing emerging technologies for predictive medicine in rhinitis and asthma across the life cycle
- Epidemiology of chronic bronchitis in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Characterization and quantification of innate lymphoid cell subsets in human lung
- Microrna-218-5p is implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory role of ChemR23 signaling in pollutant-induced inflammatory lung responses
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and the risk of stroke: the Rotterdam study
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.251-258 Mark(
- Aggravation of allergic airway inflammation by cigarette smoke in mice is CD44-dependent
- The European Respiratory Society evaluates its 2013-2018 strategic plan implementation
- Asthma inflammatory phenotypes show differential microRNA expression in sputum
- The effect of cigarette smoke exposure on the development of inflammation in lungs, gut and joints of TNFΔARE mice
- European symposium on precision medicine in allergy and airways diseases: report of the European Union parliament symposium (October 14, 2015)
- A randomised, double-blind, four-way, crossover trial comparing the 24-h FEV₁ profile for once-daily versus twice-daily treatment with olodaterol, a novel long-acting β₂-agonist, in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- La thermoplastie bronchique dans le traitement de l'asthme sévère de l'adulte
Transforming growth factor-β superfamily in obstructive lung diseases: more suspects than TGF-β alone
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 52(6). p.653-662 Mark(
- Identification of differentially expressed microRNAs in neutrophilic asthma
Effects of whole body vibration in patients with COPD
2015) COPD-JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12(5). p.525-532 Mark(
- A chest physician's guide to mechanisms of sinonasal disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and sudden cardiac death: the Rotterdam study
- Is there still hope for single therapies: how do we set up experimental systems to efficiently test combination therapies?
Role of B cell-activating factor in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2015) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 192(6). p.706-718 Mark(
- Airway surface dehydration aggravates cigarette smoke-induced hallmarks of COPD in mice
- Gait patterns in COPD : the Rotterdam Study
- De Europese COPD-audit 2011: positie van België in Europa op het vlak van COPD-zorg
- Is there a role for macrolides in severe asthma?
- Investigation of 5-HT4 receptors in bronchial hyperresponsiveness in cigarette smoke-exposed mice
- Integrated care pathways for airway diseases (AIRWAYS-ICPs)
- A rare cause of haemoptysis
- The European Respiratory Society plans its future: the 2013-2018 strategic plan
- Cause-specific mortality in mild COPD : the Rotterdam study
- Heterogeneity of phenotypes in severe asthmatics: the Belgian Severe Asthma Registry (BSAR)
- The relation of airway obstruction to asthma, chronic rhinosinusitis and age: results from a population survey of adults
- Role of activin-A in cigarette smoke-induced inflammation and COPD
- Bronchial thermoplasty: a new therapeutic option for the treatment of severe, uncontrolled asthma in adults
- Short cigarette smoke exposure facilitates sensitisation and asthma development in mice
- Statins, systemic inflammation and risk of death in COPD: the Rotterdam Study
The role of soluble guanylyl cyclase in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
2013) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 188(7). p.789-799 Mark(
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) exacerbations and carotid artery plaques : the Rotterdam study
- Spirometric reference values for an East-African population
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cerebral microbleeds: the Rotterdam study
2013) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 188(7). p.783-788 Mark(
- Azithromycin for prevention of exacerbations in severe asthma (AZISAST): a multicentre randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and lipid core carotid artery plaques in the elderly: the Rotterdam Study
2013) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 187(1). p.58-64 Mark(
- Detection of exacerbations in asthma based on electronic diary data: results from the 1-year prospective BIOAIR study
- Frailty affects quality of spirometry : the Rotterdam study
- Leptin as regulator of pulmonary immune responses: involvement in respiratory diseases
- Contribution of four common pulmonary function tests to diagnosis of patients with respiratory symptoms : a prospective cohort study
- Hand-held fractional exhaled nitric oxide measurements as a non-invasive indicator of systemic inflammation in Crohn's disease
- Volatile organic compounds in the breath of cystic fibrosis patients: a pilot phase
Role of CXCL13 in cigarette smoke-induced lymphoid follicle formation and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2013) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 188(3). p.343-355 Mark(
- The adjuvant-like activity of staphylococcal enterotoxin B in a murine asthma model is independent of IL-1R signaling
- Monocyte-derived dendritic cell recruitment and allergic TH2 responses after exposure to diesel particles are CCR2 dependent
- EPOS 2012: European position paper on rhinosinusitis and nasal polyps 2012: a summary for otorhinolaryngologists
Targeting interleukin-4 in asthma : lost in translation?
2012) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 47(3). p.261-270 Mark(
- Aclidinium bromide for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- COPD is associated with reduced pulmonary interstitial expression of pentraxin-3
- European position paper on rhinosinusitis and nasal polyps 2012
- Gebruik van interferon-gamma-'release assays' voor het opsporen van latente tuberculose
- Exacerbation of cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation by Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxin B in mice
- Respiratory sensitization: advances in assessing the risk of respiratory inflammation and irritation
- Directing the future of lung health: the European Respiratory Roadmap
- Interleukin 6 (IL6) plasma levels, common variation In the IL6 gene and the risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : a prospective population-based cohort study
- Gene therapy for allergic diseases
- (Ex-)smoking asthma patients in general and specialized Belgian practice
- New insights into the immunology of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- NLRP3/Caspase-1-independent IL-1β production mediates diesel exhaust particle-induced pulmonary inflammation
- Tiotropium bromide protects against methacholine, but not against neurokin A-induced bronchoconstriction in patients with Asthma: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study
- The role of ChemR23 in the induction and resolution of cigarette smoke-induced inflammation
- Prevalence of atopy, asthma and COPD in an urban and a rural area of an African country
- Role of IL-1α and the Nlrp3/caspase-1/IL-1β axis in cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation and COPD
- Mendelian randomization study of interleukin-6 in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
MicroRNA expression in induced sputum of smokers and patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2011) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 183(7). p.898-906 Mark(
- Neomacrolides in the treatment of patients with severe asthma and/or bronchiectasis: a retrospective observational study
- Cigarette smoke induces PTX3 expression in pulmonary veins of mice in an IL-1 dependent manner
- Prioritised research agenda for prevention and control of chronic respiratory diseases
- Different regulation of cigarette smoke induced inflammation in upper versus lower airways
- Selective accumulation of Langerhans-type dendritic cells in small airways of patients with COPD
- Activity of aclidinium bromide, a new long-acting muscarinic antagonist: a phase I study
- Effects of pulmonary rehabilitation in patients with restrictive lung diseases
- Effect of salmeterol/fluticasone propionate combination on airway hyper-responsiveness in patients with well-controlled asthma
- The impact of concomitant rhinitis on asthma-related quality of life and asthma control
- Pulmonary rehabilitation for interstitial lung disease: response
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells in pulmonary lymphoid follicles of patients with COPD
- Reduced expression of pentraxin-3 in the lungs of patients with COPD
- Hedgehog-interacting protein is a COPD susceptibility gene: the Rotterdam Study
- Leptin modulates innate and adaptive immune cell recruitment after cigarette smoke exposure in mice
- A new danger in the air: how pulmonary innate immunity copes with man-made airborne xenobiotics
- Increased T-regulatory cells in lungs and draining lymph nodes in a murine model of COPD
- Inflammatory Airways Diseases and Clinical Allergy Assembly contribution to the celebration of 20 years of the ERS
- The role of interleukin-6 in pulmonary and systemic manifestations in a murine model of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- GINA en GOLD, een update
- Potential for long-acting muscarinic antagonists in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Diesel exhaust particles stimulate adaptive immunity by acting on pulmonary dendritic cells
- Mouse models to unravel the role of inhaled pollutants on allergic sensitization and airway inflammation
Enhanced deposition of low-molecular-weight hyaluronan in lungs of cigarette smoke-exposed mice
2010) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 42(6). p.753-761 Mark(
- Bronchodilatory effects of aclidinium bromide, a long-acting muscarinic antagonist, in COPD patients
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells in pulmonary lymphoid follicles of patients with COPD
- Comparison of Acute Inflammatory and Chronic Structural Asthma-Like Responses between C57BL/6 and BALB/c Mice
- Role of Lymphotoxin (alpha) in Cigarette Smoke-Induced Inflammation and Lymphoid Neogenesis
- Role of tachykinin NK1 receptor in a murine model of cigarette-smoke induced pulmonary inflammation
- Current and future use of the mannitol bronchial challenge in everyday clinical practice
- Effects of ciclesonide and fluticasone on cortisol secretion in patients with persistent asthma
- Concomittant inhalation of cigarette smoke and aerosolized protein activates airway dendritic cells and induces allergic airway inflammation in a TLR-independent way
The Role of Dendritic Cells in the Pathogenesis of COPD: Liaison Officers in the Front Line
2009) COPD-JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 6(4). p.284-290 Mark(
- CCR7 Modulates Pulmonary and Lymph Node Inflammatory Responses in Cigarette Smoke-Exposed Mice
A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha Blockade in Severe Persistent Asthma
2009) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 179(7). p.549-558 Mark(
- A comparison of budesonide/formoterol maintenance and reliever therapy vs conventional best practice in asthma management
- Decreased FOXP3 protein expression in patients with asthma
Extrapulmonary manifestations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in a mouse model of chronic cigarette smoke exposure
2009) American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 40(6). p.710-716 Mark(
- Prevalence, incidence and lifetime risk for the development of COPD in the elderly . The Rotterdam study
C-reactive protein levels, haplotypes and the risk of incident chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2009) American Journal of Respiratory Critical Care Medicine. 179(5). p.375-382 Mark(
- Between a cough and a wheeze: dendritic cells at the nexus of tobacco smoke-induced allergic airway sensitization
- Different regulation of cigarette smoke induced inflammation in upper versus lower airways: findings from a mouse model
- Behandeling van het maligne pleuramesothelioom.
- Chronic inflammation in asthma: a contest of persistence vs resolution
- The relation between paracetamol use and asthma: a GA²LEN European case-control study
- TNF alpha receptor genotype influences smoking-induced muscle-fibre-type shift and atrophy in mice
- Comment on "cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation is TLR4/MyD88 and IL-1R1/MyD88 signaling dependent"
- De rol van adjuvante chemotherapie bij volledig gereseceerde niet-kleincellige longkanker.
- Cigarette smoke enhances Th-2 driven airway inflammation and delays inhalational tolerance
- A case-control study of the relation between plasma selenium and asthma in European populations: a GA(2)LEN project
- The effect of the leukotriene receptor antagonist zafirlukast on neurokinin-A-induced bronchoconstriction in patients with asthma. A comparison with leukotriene D-4 induced bronchoconstriction
- Bronchodilating effect of combined therapy with ipratropium bromide and ondasetron in patients with COPD
Prolonged inhaled allergen exposure can induce persistent tolerance
2007) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 36(5). p.573-584 Mark(
- Comment on 'A novel pathway that regulates inflammatory disease in the respiratory tract'
- Cross-sectional exploration of upper airway status in an asthmatic population
- COPD treatment strategies
Accumulation of dendritic cells and increased CCL20 levels in the airways of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2007) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 175(10). p.998-1005 Mark(
Are beta(2)-agonists safe in patients with acute exacerbations of COPD?
2007) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 176(4). p.322-323 Mark(
- Pulmonary dendritic cells: playing ball in the BAL?
- Role of the tachykinin NK1 receptor in mediating contraction to 5-hydroxytryptamine and antigen in the mouse trachea
- Chemokine receptor CCR2 but not CCR5 or CCR6 mediates the increase in pulmonary dendritic cells during allergic airway inflammation.
Dendritic cell maturity and obstructive airway disease
2007) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 176(8). p.833-834 Mark(
- Cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation, but not airway remodelling, is attenuated in chemokine receptor 5-deficient mice
- Interstitiële longafwijkingen bij reumatoide artritis
- Severe asthma in adults: What are the important questions?
- Animal models of allergen-induced tolerance in asthma: are T-regulatory-1 cells (Tr-1) the solution for T-helper-2 cells (Th-2) in asthma?
- Cigarette smoke exposure facilitates allergic sensitization in mice
- Role of tumour necrosis factor-alpha receptor p75 in cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation and emphysema
- Cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation and emphysema are attenuated in CCR6-deficient mice
- Murine models of COPD
- Role of apoptosis in the pathogenesis of COPD and pulmonary emphysema
- The role of immune tolerance in asthma pathogenesis
- The triple neurokinin-receptor antagonist CS-003 inhibits neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in patients with asthma
- Elevated MMP-12 protein levels in induced sputum from patients with COPD
- Extending the understanding of sensory neuropeptides
Different roles for human lung dendritic cell subsets in pulmonary immune defense mechanisms
2006) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 35(3). p.387-393 Mark(
- Murine TLR4 is implicated in cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation
- De vuurspuwerslong: een bijzondere casus van aspiratiepneumonitis
- Indirect bronchial hyper-responsiveness: the coming of age of a specific group of bronchial challenges
- Positioning of glucocorticosteroids in asthma and allergic rhinitis guidelines (versus other therapies)
- Time course of cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation in mice
- Oordeel en houding van de huisarts bij chronisch obstructieve longziekten
Short-term cigarette smoke exposure enhances allergic airway inflammation in mice
2005) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 172(2). p.168-172 Mark(
- Cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary emphysema in scid-mice. Is the acquired immune system required?
- Dual tachykinin NK1/NK2 antagonist DNK333 inhibits neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthma patients
- Roken en astma
- The role of the tachykinin NK1 receptor in airway changes in a mouse model of allergic asthma
- Modulatory role of tachykinin NK1 receptor in cholinergic contraction of mouse trachea
- Tiotropium bromide: a long-acting anticholinergic bronchodilator for the treatment of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Bronchial hyperresponsiveness: too complex to be useful?
- Indirect airway challenges
- The role of neural inflammation in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Effect of ozone exposure on allergic sensitization and airway inflammation induced by dendritic cells.
- Effect of inhaled fluticasone on bronchial responsiveness to neurokinin A in asthma.
- Allergische aandoeningen
- The role of neuroeffector mechanisms in the pathogenesis of asthma.
- Airway inflammation and tachykinins: prospects for the development of tachykinin receptor antagonists.
- Do measures of bronchial responsiveness add information in diagnosis and monitoring of patients with asthma?
- Tachykinin receptor antagonists: potential in airways disease.
- Neural mechanisms in difficult asthma
- Neural mechanisms in asthma.
- Role of tachykinins in asthma.
- Potential usefulness of inhibiting neural mechanisms in asthma.
- Indirect bronchial hyperresponsiveness in asthma: mechanisms pharmacology and implications for clinical research.
- Pro-inflammatory effects of substance P : new perspectives for the treatment of airway diseases?
- Role of tachykinins as contractile agonists of human airways in asthma.
Lung antigen presenting cells are an important source of substance P in allergic airway inflammation.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A334-A334 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Pleuravocht: diagnose en therapeutische benadering.
- Endogenously produced substance P contributes to lymphocyte proliferation induced by dendritic cells and direct TCR ligation
- The cellular composition of induced sputum in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Difficult/therapy-resistant asthma - The need for an integrated approach to define clinical phenotypes, evaluate risk factors, understand pathophysiology and find novel therapies.
- Ambient ozone concentrations induce airway hyperresponsiveness in some rat strains.
- Leerboek Longziekten /
- A randomized study comparing vincristine, adriamycin, cyclophosphamide (VAC) to carboplatin, etoposide (CE) in previously untreated small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
- Tachykinin receptor antagonists.
- Presence of substance P and neurokinin 1 receptors in human sputum macrophages and U-937 cells.
- Perioperatieve evaluatie en zorg.
The effects of inhaled fluticasone propionate on metha-choline - And neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthmatics.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A880-A880 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Astma bij volwassenen.
Effect of ozone exposure on the pulmonary immune response induced by dendritic cells.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A333-A333 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Pijnbestrijding en palliatie.
- New therapeutic developments in COPD
- Bijzondere vormen van longembolie.
- Mast cell stabilizing drugs.
Role of 5-HT1A receptors in the activation of sensory nerves by capsaicin.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A282-A282 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Modulation by 5-HT1A receptors of the 5-HT2 receptor-mediated tachykinin-induced contraction of the rat trachea in vitro.
- Longkanker: van moleculaire biologie tot gecombineerde behandelingsmodaliteiten.
- Inhalatietherapie voor asthma: ja, maar hoe?
- The effect of the NK2 tachykinin receptor antagonist SR 48968 (saredutant) on neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthmatics.
- Regionally different influence of contractile agonists on isolated rat airway segments.
- Pre- en postoperatieve evaluatie
- Animal models for studying genetics of asthma
- Follow-up van longkanker
- Serum neuron-specific enolase as a tumor marker in the diagnosis and follow-up of small-cell lung cancer.
Role of IFN-gamma in the inhibition of the allergic airway inflammation caused by IL-12.
1997) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 17(6). p.767-771 Mark(
- Respiratoire effecten van ozon.
The effect of ABT-761, a novel 5-lipoxygenase inhibitor, on exercise- and adenosine-induced bronchoconstriction in asthmatic subjects.
1997) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 155(3). p.875-880 Mark(
- Role of 5-hydroxytryptamine and mast cells in the tachykinin-induced contraction of rat trachea in vitro.
- Role of the 5-HT receptor in neurogenic inflammation in Fisher 344 rat airways.
The effect of inhaled FK224, a tachykinin NK-1 and NK-2 receptor antagonist, on neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthmatics.
1996) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 153(6). p.1781-1784 Mark(
- Second primary lung cancer in Flanders : frequency, clinical presentation, treatment and prognosis
- Thymoma: het onverwachte recidief
- Clinical studies on the airway effects of sensory neuropeptides
- Value of rigid bronchoscopy and cytodiagnosis of bronchial washings in detecting bronchial carcinoma in the presence of a carcinoma of the upper aerodigestive tract.
- Actuele trends in de behandeling van het kleincellig bronchuscarcinoom.
- Epidemiologie van longkanker
Interleukin-12 inhibits antigen-induced airway hyperresponsiveness in mice.
1996) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 153(2). p.535-539 Mark(
- Adenosine receptors involved in the bronchoconstrictor effect of adenosine.
- GENETIC-CONTROL OF INDIRECT AIRWAY RESPONSIVENESS IN THE RAT.
Characterization of the neurogenic plasma extravasation in the airways
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329(1). p.185-203 Mark(
- Leukotrienes as therapeutic target in asthma.
- Importance of interleukin-4 and interleukin-12 in allergen-induced airway changes in mice.
THE EFFECT OF A NITRIC-OXIDE SYNTHASE INHIBITOR ON THE MODULATION OF AIRWAY RESPONSIVENESS IN RATS.
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 151(4). p.1165-1169 Mark(
Tachykinin antagonists and the airways
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329(1). p.205-219 Mark(
Allergen-induced airway inflammation and bronchial responsiveness in wild-type and interleukin-4-defïcient mice.
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 12(3). p.254-259 Mark(
Characterization of the adenosine receptors in the airways
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329(1). p.151-160 Mark(
- Mediastinale massa.
- Pre- en postoperatieve evaluatie
CHARACTERIZATION OF NEUROGENIC INFLAMMATION IN THE AIRWAYS OF 2 HIGHLY INBRED RAT STRAINS.
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 152(6). p.1796-1804 Mark(
- Inhibition of the allergen induced eosinophil influx in murine airways by EL-12 is not mediated through IFN-gamma
- Correlation beween induced sputum cell counts and lung function in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Bronchuscarcinoom in Vlaanderen.
- Tachykinins contract trachea from Fischer 344 rats by interaction with a tachykinin NKi receptor.
- Tachykinin-induced airway plasma protein extravasation in two inbred rat strains