- A corpus-based study of semantic differences in translation: the case of inchoativity in Dutch
- Empirical Translation Studies New Methodological and Theoretical Traditions
- Levodropropizine, werkzaam tegen hoesten?
- A reference architecture for software protection
- An elderly patient with non-corrected interruption of the aortic arch in need of total hip replacement: role of preoperative imaging
- Beta-blockers, ACE/ARB and MRA at discharge and outcome after hospitalization of heart failure in octogenarians with HFPEF and HFREF: a report from the BIO-HF registry
- Beyond plant-soil feedbacks: mechanisms driving plant community shifts due to land-use legacies in post-agricultural forests
- Sperm chromatin dispersion test before sperm preparation is predictive of clinical pregnancy in cases of unexplained infertility treated with intrauterine insemination and induction with clomiphene citrate
Cross-border reproductive care for law evasion: should physicians be allowed to help infertility patients evade the law of their own country?
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 202. p.101-105 Mark(