- Dienst Dermatologie UZ Gent wordt beloond voor inzet in de zorg voor psoriasis
- Comparative analysis of the immune response induced by native and recombinant versions of the ASP-based vaccine against Cooperia oncophora in calves.
- Developmental changes in neural correlates of cognitive reappraisal : an ERP study using the late positive potential
- Exploring parental behavior and child interactive engagement: a study on children with a significant cognitive and motor developmental delay.
- The impact of nocturnal polyuria in older people with nocturnal LUTS
- Cortijo Riquelme y los orígenes de la presencia fenicia en el sureste peninsular
- Disagreement over a peace agreement : the barrier treaty and the conditional transfer of the Southern Netherlands to Austria
- Generated thoughts : on Ana Torfs's story generator
- Impacts of future deforestation and climate change on the hydrology of the Amazon Basin : a multi-model analysis with a new set of land-cover change scenarios
- RNAi-based gene silencing through dsRNA injection or ingestion against the African sweet potato weevil Cylas puncticollis (Coleoptera: Brentidae)
- Nitric oxide mediates aortic disease in mice deficient in the metalloprotease Adamts1 and in a mouse model of Marfan syndrome
- Bioinspired, biomimetic, double-enzymatic mineralization of hydrogels for bone regeneration with calcium carbonate
- Early differences in islets from prediabetic NOD mice : combined microarray and proteomic analysis
Network-based integration of systems genetics data reveals pathways associated with lignocellulosic biomass accumulation and processing
2017) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 114(5). p.1195-1200 Mark(
- Capabilities of the RENEB network for research and large scale radiological and nuclear emergency situations