- Environmental influences on older adults’ transportation cycling experiences : a study using bike-along interviews
- Insights into children's independent mobility for transportation cycling : which socio-ecological factors matter?
- Psychosocial and environmental correlates of active and passive transport behaviors in college educated and non-college educated working young adults
Choice of transport mode in emerging adulthood: Differences between secondary school students, studying young adults and working young adults and relations with gender, SES and living environment
2017) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 103. p.172-184 Mark(
- Physical environmental influences on older adults' transportation cycling experiences: a study using bike-along interviews
- Psychosocial and environmental correlates of walking, cycling, public transport and passive transport to various destinations in Flemish older adolescents
- Pyschosocial factors associated with children's cycling for transport: a cross-sectional moderation study
- Promoting active transport in older adolescents before they obtain their driving licence : a matched control intervention study
- Creating cycling-friendly environments for children: which micro-scale factors are most important?: an experimental study using manipulated photographs
- Assessing cycling-friendly environments for children: are micro-environmental factors equally important across different street settings?