- Environmental influences on older adults’ transportation cycling experiences : a study using bike-along interviews
- An experimental study using manipulated photographs to examine interactions between micro-scale environmental factors for children's cycling for transport
Choice of transport mode in emerging adulthood : differences between secondary school students, studying young adults and working young adults and relations with gender, SES and living environment
2017) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 103. p.172-184 Mark(
- Psychosocial and environmental correlates of active and passive transport behaviors in college educated and non-college educated working young adults
- Insights into children's independent mobility for transportation cycling : which socio-ecological factors matter?
- Physical environmental influences on older adults' transportation cycling experiences: a study using bike-along interviews
- Promoting active transport in older adolescents before they obtain their driving licence : a matched control intervention study
- Pyschosocial factors associated with children's cycling for transport: a cross-sectional moderation study
- Psychosocial and environmental correlates of walking, cycling, public transport and passive transport to various destinations in Flemish older adolescents
- Assessing cycling-friendly environments for children: are micro-environmental factors equally important across different street settings?