- Policy analysis of structural reforms in higher education
- Inventory on the dietary assessment tools available and needed in Africa: a prerequisite for setting up a common methodological research infrastructure for nutritional surveillance, research and prevention of diet-related non-communicable diseases
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- RENEB intercomparisons applying the conventional Dicentric Chromosome Assay (DCA)
- European contribution to the study of ROS : a summary of the findings and prospects for the future from the COST action BM1203 (EU-ROS)
- Taxonomic revision of Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. dieffenbachiae strains and pathogenicity on Araceae plants
- Method development for ultra-trace elemental and isotopic analysis using tandem ICP-mass spectrometry (ICP-MS/MS)
- De Martinitoren / La Tour Martini / The Martini Tower 1957-2002
- Promoting adolescents' moral advertising literacy in secondary education
- Review: Mastering the Clinical Conversation: Language as Intervention, Villatte, M., Villatte, J. L., & Hayes, S. C. (2015). New York, NY: The Guilford Press
- Colloidal metal oxide nanocrystal catalysis by sustained chemically driven ligand displacement
- Quantification of counterion binding to and its effects on aqueous dispersions of dialkyl cationic surfactants
- The ancient CYP716 family is a major contributor to the diversification of eudicot triterpenoid biosynthesis
- A semantical and computational approach to covering-based rough sets
- How Do Students Process Information From Texts? L2 External Representation Skills in University Students.