- Nondestructive determination of nitrogen and chlorophyll content in olive tree leaves and the relation with photosynthesis and fluorescence parameters
- Effects of nitrogen deficiency on leaf photosynthesis, carbohydrate status and biomass production in two olive cultivars 'Meski' and 'Koroneiki'
Effects of severe water stress on partitioning of C-14-assimilates in tomato plants
2006) JOURNAL OF APPLIED BOTANY AND FOOD QUALITY-ANGEWANDTE BOTANIK. 80(1). p.88-92 Mark(
- Effects of different levels of water stress on leaf water potential, stomatal resistance, protein and chlorophyll content and certain anti-oxidative enzymes in tomato plants
- Photosynthetic, physiological and biochemical responses of tomato plants to polyethylene glycol-induced water deficit
- Effect of water stress induced by adding polyethylene glycol (PEG 6000) in the nutrient solution on the photosynthesis rate of tomato plants (Lycoperiscon esculentum cv nikita).