- Cholesterol and desmosterol in two sperm populations separated on Sil-Select gradient
- Relationship between acrosin activity of human spermatozoa and oxidative stress
The effects of combined conventional treatment, oral antioxidants and essential fatty acids on sperm biology in subfertile men
2000) PROSTAGLANDINS LEUKOTRIENES AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS. 63(3). p.159-165 Mark(
- Which efforts towards conservative treatment of male infertility will be successful? Reactive oxygen species, antioxidants, and sperm phospholipids.
- Mechanisms and effects of male genital tract infection on sperm quality and fertilizing potential: the andrologist's viewpoint
- Mechanisms of sperm deficiency in male accessory gland infection.
- White blood cells cause oxidative damage to the fatty acid composition of phospholipids of human spermatozoa
- The fatty acid composition of phospholipids of spermatozoa from infertile patients
- Fatty acid composition of sperm phospolipids and its nutritional implications
- Seminal plasma alpha-glucosidase activity and male infertility.