- Cholesterol and desmosterol in two sperm populations separated on Sil-Select gradient
- Relationship between acrosin activity of human spermatozoa and oxidative stress
The effects of combined conventional treatment, oral antioxidants and essential fatty acids on sperm biology in subfertile men
2000) PROSTAGLANDINS LEUKOTRIENES AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS. 63(3). p.159-165 Mark(
- Mechanisms and effects of male genital tract infection on sperm quality and fertilizing potential: the andrologist's viewpoint
- Which efforts towards conservative treatment of male infertility will be successful? Reactive oxygen species, antioxidants, and sperm phospholipids.
- Pathophysiological effect of varicocele treatment.
- Seminal plasma alpha-glucosidase activity and male infertility.
- The correlates and alleged biochemical background of the resazurin reduction test in semen.
- Mechanisms of sperm deficiency in male accessory gland infection.
- Fatty acid composition of sperm phospolipids and its nutritional implications