- Further evidence for the existence of environmental and host-associated species of coagulase-negative staphylococci in dairy cattle
- A Staphylococcus xylosus Isolate with a new mecC allotype
- Herd level approach to high bulk milk somatic cell count problems in dairy cattle
- The newly described mecA homologue, mecALGA251, is present in methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus isolates from a diverse range of host species
Staphylococcus devriesei sp. nov., isolated from teat apices and milk of dairy cows
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 60(12). p.2739-2744 Mark(
- Heifer and CNS mastitis
- Performance of API Staph ID 32 and Staph-Zym for identification of coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from bovine milk samples
- Use of transfer RNA-intergenic spacer PCR combined with capillary electrophoresis to identify coagulase-negative Staphylococcus species originating from bovine milk and teat apices
- Coagulase-negative staphylococci – a matter of lesser concern?
- COAGULASE-NEGATIVE STAPHYLOCOCCI IN BOVINE MILK – A MATTER OF LESSER CONCERN?