Evaluation of the resazurin microtiter assay for rapid detection of loxacin resistance in M. tuberculosis
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 10(7). p.808-811 Mark(
- Arcobacter species in humans
- Prevalence of genotypic resistance among antiretroviral drug-naive HTV-1-infected patients in Belgium
- Recent increase in diagnoses of HIV infections based on surveillance system data in Belgium.
- Blinded, multicenter quality control study for the quantification of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 RNA in plasma by the Belgian AIDS reference laboratories.
- Isolation of HIV-1 RNA from plasma: Evaluation of eight different extraction methods.
- STANDARDIZATION OF PRIMERS AND AN ALGORITHM FOR HIV-1 DIAGNOSTIC PCR EVALUATED IN PATIENTS HARBORING STRAINS OF DIVERSE GEOGRAPHICAL ORIGIN.