Photonic skin for pressure and strain sensing
2010) PROCEEDINGS OF SPIE - THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR OPTICAL ENGINEERING. 7726(Optical Sensing and Detection). Mark(
- Polymer photonic sensing skin
- A novel growth modulator interconnects ethylene, ABA, and sugar signaling
- Identification of some arsenic species in human urine and blood after ingestion of Chinese seaweed Laminaria
- Safety evaluation of organoarsenical species in edible porphyra from the China Sea
- A survey of arsenic species in chinese seafood
- Arsenic speciation in chinese seaweeds using HPLC-ICP-MS and HPLC-ES-MS.
- Determination of ethamsylate in pharmaceutical preparations based on an auto-oxidation chemiluminescence reaction.
- Purification and properties of a low-redox-potential tetraheme cytochrome c(3) from Shewanella putrefaciens.