- Combined Measurement of the Higgs Boson Mass in pp Collisions at root s=7 and 8 TeV with the ATLAS and CMS Experiments
- Overview of the JET results with the ITER-like wall
- Overview of JET results
- Identification and functional characterization of a point mutation in the gene encoding the sperm factor phospholipase C zeta in an infertile male
- Reduced fertilization after ICSI and abnormal phospholipase C zeta presence in spermatozoa from the wobbler mouse
- INFLUENCE OF SPERM CRYOPRESERVATION ON THE OOCYTE ACTIVATING FACTOR PLCAE
- Reduced amounts and abnormal forms of phospholipase C zeta (PLC zeta) in spermatozoa from infertile men
- First evidence of disturbed expression of the oocyte-activating factor PLCzeta in globozoospermic men
The optical and structural properties of InGaN epilayers with very high indium content.
1999) MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING B-SOLID STATE MATERIALS FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. 59(1-3). p.292-297 Mark(
- Energy-dispersive x-ray imaging of an InGaN/GaN bilayer on sapphire.