- Decreased resting state metabolic activity in frontopolar and parietal brain regions is associated with suicide plans in depressed individuals
Subgenual anterior cingulate-medial orbitofrontal functional connectivity in medication-resistant major depression : a neurobiological marker for accelerated intermittent Theta Burst Stimulation treatment?
2017) BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE AND NEUROIMAGING. 2(7). p.556-565 Mark(
- Longer depressive episode duration negatively influences HF-rTMS treatment response: a cerebellar metabolic deficiency?
- Synergetic and redundant information flow detected by unnormalized Granger causality: application to resting state fMRI
- Sensitivity of the resting-state haemodynamic response function estimation to autonomic nervous system fluctuations
- Intermittent theta burst stimulation increases reward responsiveness in individuals with higher hedonic capacity
- Lesion to Hippocampus changes resting state functional connectivity in rat brain reflecting structural damage
- Retrieving the hemodynamic response function in resting state fMRI: methodology and application
- Point-process deconvolution of fMRI BOLD signal reveals effective connectivity alterations in chronic pain patients
- Statistical approaches for resting state fMRI data analysis