- Opinie: Die avond aten we vlees. Maar hoe lang nog?
A Belgian survey on the diagnosis of asthma-COPD overlap syndrome
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.601-613 Mark(
- A four-gene promoter methylation marker panel consisting of GREM1, NEURL, LAD1, and NEFH predicts survival of clear cell renal cell cancer patients
- Sensory attributes shaping consumers’ willingness-to-pay for newly developed processed meat products with natural compounds and a reduced level of nitrite
- Buffer or amplifier? Longitudinal effects of social support for functional autonomy/dependence on older adults’ chronic-pain experiences.
- How serially organized working memory information interacts with timing
- Motivation outweighs ability in explaining European consumers’ use of health claims
- Diagnosis of cardiac surgery-associated acute kidney injury from functional to damage biomarkers
- A Portuguese lifestyle in the Flemish countryside: Ceramics of the Ximenez family (1595-c. 1700)
- Flaw interaction and recategorization rules in strain based flaw assessment