- Measurement Models for Marketing Constructs
- The Calibrated Sigma Method: An Efficient Remedy for Between-Group Differences in Response Category Use on Likert Scales
- Channels in the mirror: an alignable model for assessing customer satisfaction in concurrent channel systems
- The negative footprint illusion: perceptual bias in sustainable food consumption
- Social influences in recruitment: when is word-of-mouth most effective?
- Scale format effects on response option interpretation and use.
- Understanding today’s music acquisition mix: a latent class analysis of consumers’ combined use of music platforms
- Response biases in crosscultural measurement
- The influence of reference product prices on other price perceptions: contrast and assimilation effects
Development and test of an integrative model of job search behaviour
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(4). p.544-559 Mark(